Greetings! I welcome all correspondence from folks who have sincere questions and inquiries. However over the years I have come to establish the following guidelines for contact:
1.If it is necessary for me to contact you by phone (US or Canada only), provide me with your contact info, a reasonable time to call and I'll do my best to accommodate. I do not call anyone outside of US/Canada by telephone unless you have a phone with a US telephone number. I will be calling from the Cleveland, Ohio locale (440 area code) thus make certain you answer my call or else I may not call back as I do not have time for foolishness.
2. Otherwise, all correspondence is done by email. Further if you contact me via a privacy email server such as “Hushmail” and you are expecting a reply back from me, then it is up to you to add my email address to your list of cleared email addresses otherwise Hushmail will simply "mailer daemon" my email reply back to me which then I will add your email address to my SPAM filter because again I do not have time for foolishness.
3. PLEASE NEVER USE A PHONE NUMBER instead of a name in emails to me. I refuse to reply back to a number. After working in the corporate world where everyone was treated like a number for so long I am tired of having to deal with phone, tax ID, SSN, 9 digit Zip codes and just plain numbers in general unless I absolutely must. So when it comes to speaking to someone and referring to them as a person, an actual name is a must even if it is nickname, middle name or something else.
4. When you are inquiring about rituals or spellwork, include your name, age, date of birth, occupation as well as the details of the problem if you desire a response. Simply telling me the synopsis of the issue such as “I’m dying” tells me very little. Frankly, we’re all dying. I'm also not interested in every aspect of your life, either just give me the pertinent details for the matter you are concerned about without typing out “War & Peace”.
5. I no longer do referrals. Please do not bother asking.
6. I cannot give guarantees. Before you invest in my services or products, allow me say I cannot guarantee they will always do the trick. This is because I have no control over what you try to do with them or how you apply them yourselves. I don’t know your level of ability, skill or experience so making a guarantee is foolish. Nor even if you follow directions correctly.
Further when it comes to services, what you are paying for are:
* my skills as a practitioner
* my years of experience
* my training and knowledge
* my initiations
* the spirits I have acquired at my command
I will put all of this to work for you. Even with divination, there is much that is unseen and hidden that “may” affect the work such as: dissatisfied ancestors (yours or someone else's); angry random spirits (perhaps a random guede you picked up along the way somewhere); curses, crossed conditions or other blocked conditions; your Head Spirit may be upset with you over some matter; you may have an inborn belief that you simply do not deserve what you desire and yes that can prevent you from not only achieving your goals but also from others performing sorcery to helping your achieve it; and so on.
Now what I am doing for you when you hire me is:
* I am taking your place in front of the spirits
* I take your case and desires on your behalf to the spirits and argue for it
* I will spend time formulate a special oil, bath, water, spray, talisman, gris-gris bag, or whatever as I am instructed to do by the spirits for you to use somehow
For ritual work: what I do is give a “percentage chance of success” for any ritual, spell, and ceremony you wish for me to perform on your behalf. Thus if you want me to do a love spell on so-&-so, you purchase a Level Two Divination and with that I will be able to give you a percentage chance of success such as 67% or 82% or 41% because the cards & Holy Astragals can tell me many things and the spirit who governs my Divinations will aid me in figuring out how much of a chance of success we have for your working. That is as fair and balanced as I can be for you.
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 72 HOURS FOR A REPLY
~~ ~o0o~ ~~
Why I Don't Publish My Phone Number?
Many clients, customers and folks have asked me over the years why I do not publish my telephone number on my website. After all only “legitimate” businesses have their numbers published on their websites, right? Pffft! Hardly. Ask any number of large corporations such as Dell, AT&T, Comcast, Apple and others, they don't willingly give out their phone numbers so why should I?
I do not publish my telephone number for several reasons first of which is because of telemarketers. I think you can figure that one out without further explanation. Last time I had my old phone number listed I was bombarded with telemarketing calls about "auto loan insurance" even though I had purchased my used vehicle privately from some individual and it was long paid off without any bank's help. See my meaning? If I had my phone number published, all I'd be doing is answering the phone constantly while getting zero work done.
What About Voice Mail?
You may be thinking, “What about voice mail?” Well I never cared for voice mail especially in business situations because when you have a pressing issue the last thing I want to do is call a business and leave a message. Ugh! That’s so annoying. When I call a business I want to talk to someone. Now. I’m not interested in leaving a message. If I’ve gotta go through all that, then I just move on down the listings to the next phone number and try theirs to see if someone actually answers and continue trying until I get a live person.
Further I am not interested in lonely people calling and chatting, wasting my time either. They already have social media sites for that where they can meet friends.
Many Companies Don’t Have Phone Numbers Listed
So IF only legitimate businesses have phone numbers for the world at large then pray tell me why doesn’t Google have a phone number you can reach them? Or Facebook? Two very large and multi-billion dollar corporations who do NOT publish their phone numbers and yet make billions. They do 99% of their business by EMAIL ONLY! Not to mention numerous software as well as website firms who also do not publish their phone numbers either. So the whole you must publish your phone number to be legitimate or be suspicious is a bunch of hooey.
Email First, Then Phone Contact
If we truly need to talk by voice we can do so by phone at my choosing once I deem it necessary because not every situation requires direct voice contact. I have helped thousands of people over the years without any sort of direct voice contact and more than likely, I can help you as well through emails. ;)
~~ ~o0o~ ~~
If you simply cannot wait to speak with me, contact me live through Skype and we can talk and use "brother.moloch" to reach me. Please understand that I do NOT do Readings over the phone nor by Skype because I am not some "telephone psychic" and the spirit I use for my Readings is a very busy spirit whom I summon yet does not always come immediately when I call so trying to get an immediate answer is not always simple as it seems. Skype is for discussing your case and for helping you choose which products/services of mine you are considering to purchase, not to sit and gab. My time is very expensive. If you wish to have a Gab Fest, then it is $75.00 per hour because this is what I charge for Private Consultations.
When NOT to Contact Me
Often people write me asking some of the strangest questions I've ever heard. Often things I won't repeat in polite company among other things that are too bizarre to be believed. These folks want either “McMagic” or they want some mad science type of JuJu that may be possible but not at anything they can afford.
Many things ARE possible with spirits however a lot of them require ritual ingredients that are nigh near impossible to obtain here in the States or are outright illegal to get caught with. Again the more complex and dangerous rituals are, the most expensive they will be. So don't think you're going to get fantastic claims from grimoires for a few hundred bucks either. Often these things end up costing a TON and most of the time, it's just not worth it for me to bother quoting any prices to anyone via email since I know you’re just a tire kicker who doesn’t have that sort of money. Thus pleased don’t bother asking as I will not answer.
Then there are those who want spiritual help but they claim they're financially broke. Why is this? I always hear they have spent every dime they had with OTHER practitioners before they found me and are still unhappy. I'm sorry yet that is NOT my problem and I'm not interested in hearing your sad story because in all fairness, everyone has tough luck times yet you don't see any of us go begging for whatever it is that we want. That's not being mean rather it's being realistic. You should have come to me ‘first’ instead of that other guy and his site. As they say let the buyer beware.
Another issue that is irritating is when you are already working with another practitioner and you write me asking me what I would do. Seriously? Go pound salt is what YOU can do. I’m not making a dime from this and you want me to tell you what how to fix it? LoL I don’t think so.
If you are going to contact me just to complain about your life, your man or S/O, your boss, or HP/HPS or whatever then I am not interested. That is what social media is for so use it instead!
I also do not care about your political ideology nor any political issues you care about. Again use social media for that.