1. Never feel that you must justify your actions to anyone. Consequently be prepared to bear witness to the consequences of your actions.
2. The use or abuse of your power is entirely up to you. Live with your decisions!
3. It is never wise to harm an innocent. If however the victim of your wrath IS guilty then hex as you will.
4. Sorcerers who act like bullies shall eventually draw the attentions of other Sorcerers. If you act like a bully then be prepared for battle from other Sorcerers!
5. There is no karma. You are subject to only what you can bear the brunt of.
6. Treat all Spirits with respect due their status.
7. Treat all fellow Sorcerers with respect due their status which is also a result of their personal actions.
8. Be not hasty to judge another Sorcerer on his/her most recent actions alone! Consider his/her whole career in total before passing judgment.
9. Live for today, plan for tommorrow, and never forget the lessons you learned yesterday.
10. Choose a specialty and stick with it! No one can learn it all in one lifetime.
11. Balance thyself in ALL things!
12. Live today as if it will be your last!
13. Periods of rest, relaxation and introspection are worth more than platinum and diamonds.
14. Speak not into the ears of a fool for he will surely despise thy wisdom.
15. Sorcery is a path of research, practice and refinement. In other words: DO - THINK - DO IT AGAIN!
16. Adeptship is a ten thousand mile journey on foot which always begins with the first step.
17. Creation is a god-like act - behave accordingly.
18. When in doubt perform a divination.
19. Summon nothing which you cannot banish!
20. Learning knowledge is akin to finding a diamond in the rough; wisdom is the experience to know how to polish it.
21. Persuasion is an art best cultivated by an adventurous soul; be adventurous!
22. Leave a legacy behind once you've gone on for other Sorcerer to learn from.